Not long now until I’m off again on my next adventure! This time, Bali and Singapore, yipee!
I am in the process of putting together a bucketlist for the trip as I have done for my previous trips to help me think of activities I could do that are either really awesome or unique to the country I am visiting.
Here is what I have so far;
Overall Holiday Bucketlist:
- Get a tattoo (attempt #2, #1 was in USA and I couldn’t make up my mind)
Take at least 1 amazing scenic photo (hopefully my pre-trip photography class will pay off) –https://theadventuresofweatherratt.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/singapore-bali-photo-summary/ Master the GoPro selfie ( I am yet to use the GoPro for photos)– I did manage a gopro selfie but it was a bit embarrassing haha
- Make my family happy by getting at least one nice photo of my brother and myself together (As much as we both don’t want to) – None of just us two but a few of all 4, not sure if that counts?
- Swim with Manta Rays off Nusa Lembongan
- Ride a scooter on Nusa Lembongan
- Visit the Rice Fields
- Get a Massage
Feed and touch a monkey (successfully without being attacked and getting rabies)– Was too careful to do that but we did get a selfie Go to a Balinese Temple Explore Sanur by bikes
- Witness a sunset or sunrise
- Watch traditional Balinese dancing
- Take cone hat selfie (Asian Conical Hat is apparently the technical name)
Visit Gardens by the Bay Try the famous Chilli Crab Eat at a Hawker Centre / Street Food Stall Use the Train system Visit at least 1 cultural district (Little India, China Town, Arab Street – Bussorah St or Haji Lane)– China Town & Arab Street Shop on Orchard Road Visit Marina Bay Sands Take a photo of at least one exotic car– many!
- Ride a segway on Sentosa Island
I know there must be more exciting things that are bucketlist worthy to do in these countries so please any suggests you may have leave a comment 🙂